Our team enjoy the variety, learning opportunities and sense of achievement in creating a new operation and building a new mining province of Western Australia. Together we are building a better tomorrow:
Our People. Our Families. Our Community. Our Shareholders. Our Future.
Flying to the Karara site is only 45 minutes from Perth, 60 minutes from Bunbury and 30 minutes from Geraldton. This means you spend more time at home and less time travelling. The Mid West also offers a more temperate climate than other mining regions in the North West.
Our accommodation villages are brand new and offer high quality facilities including; 3G mobile coverage, internet accessibility, swimming pool, mini golf, tennis, cricket, gym and volleyball.
We have a friendly and energetic team creating a progressive working environment. Putting our ideas into practice today, ensures we are a role model for the future.
Karara Mining Ltd currently employs across a variety of careers in;
- Accounting & Finance
- Contracts, Commercial & Legal
- Human Resources
- Geology, Metallurgy & Chemistry
- Information Technology & Communications
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Fitting
- Mine Planning – Open Pit
- Mining Technician – Open Pit
- Occupational Health, Safety & Training
- Plant Maintenance & Planning (Fixed Plant)
- Procurement & Warehousing
- Process Plant Operators (Fixed Plant)
If you would like to join our team check out our current vacancies and submit your interest.
If you are looking to work in the following careers
- Hospitality & Facilities Management (cleaning etc.)
- Drill and Blast Operators
- Dump Truck Operators
- Mobile Plant Operators
- Truck driving
Please contact our Business Partners, Contractors or Suppliers for employment opportunities.